Sharing some of the leaves she found with O
Friday, November 8, 2013
"Blueberries" and puddles in the Morning Sun - Cherish this Day
This morning we went across the road to a walking trail in our neighborhood and looked at the fall colors and jumped in puddles from the rain the day before. Before we left G wanted to wear her boots and her jacket but didn't want to change out of her jammies...so that's just how we went. Apparently I had forgotten about the rain and didn't wear my boots so G had to jump in the puddles by herself. But I think O would have joined her if he could have. I'm certainly not trying to wish away this stage of our lives but I do get excited when I think about when O can run around and play with her! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





So precious! Love the boots in the puddle image.
ReplyDelete