Monday, November 18, 2013

Giving Baby a Bath

G and I went for a walk around our neighborhood the other day with our babies...we had such a good time! It's so much fun to me to see G so enthusiastic about being a mommy. 
 By the time we got back to the house G's baby had been dropped a few times. G told me a little earlier that she had gotten dirty but all I saw when she showed me was some dirt in her hair. When we got back to the house I saw this...and all I can say is...well...at least she wasn't pushing O! ;)
Later that afternoon..after naps..I was cleaning G's room and heard her walking down the hall toward the bathroom saying "it's otay..I'll give you a bath" with her baby in her arms. So...I gave her what she would need to "give her baby a bath" and jumped up to get the camera! :)







After a little help from Mommy..Baby was clean again....well...at least her face was clean. The rest will come off in the washing machine bath. 

No comments:

Post a Comment