Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Day 6/30: I'm Thankful for my Mom

My Mom is one of the most selfless people I know. She loves easily and deeply and NEVER makes you feel like you are a burden..even when it would seem easy to. It's not a front...it's just her. :) One of the many reasons I love her. I believe that's one of the many reasons G loves her as well...these two have a special bond and I'm so thankful that my Mom is a part of her life. (Of course O too...but he is still so young right now) Yesterday, Mom came to visit so that she could spend time with us at the zoo.. here are a few pictures of our time together (I don't really mean a few) :






 O loved the turtles :)







 G wanted to hold her hand almost everywhere we went


 "I go home with Mamoo"

 "I love you!! See you soon!!"
 and then apparently she decided she didn't want to say bye to Grandmoo anymore and ran down the driveway saying "Wait Mamoo WAIT!!" 


Titus 2:4-5
Ephesians 4:2-3
Philippians 2:3-4
Proverbs 31:10-31
Ephesians 4:32
Deuteronomy 6:5-7
Because I couldn't just pick one that seemed to fit her and how she lives. :)








1 comment: