Wednesday, January 1, 2014

A New Project for a New Year

So I've decided to do a personal 365 project this year! This means I'll take and post a photo every day of 2014....it should be fun! right? ;) (I really am excited about this..just a little nervous at the big commitment)  I hope to really see a lot of growth in my family and in my photography. As odd as it sounds..my goal for this year is to take fewer pictures..but still get the shots that I'm looking for, so that I can enjoy time with my family rather than spend the majority of the time documenting it. 
Today we celebrated Christmas with my husband's mom and brother..every time we go over to his mom's our kids get to play with a lot of the toys that their daddy had when he was little! G had her favorites as a baby but this one has been a favorite of O's since he could sit up. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment