Thursday, December 26, 2013

Canton Lights

G has really been loving the Christmas lights this year...we will even be riding down the road with nothing but street lights in sight and we will hear G saying, from the back seat, "Look!! Christmas lights!!". :) So..needless to say..we were pretty excited to take her to see the Christmas lights in Canton. She talked about them the whole way there! When we got close enough to see them her eyes got wide and she gasped and whispered "Christmas lights". She was pretty quiet the whole time..she seemed to just be taking it all in. (possibly a little overwhelmed) She did ask to do one thing though..She saw a massive sleigh with reindeer and asked to "go up the steps" and get on the sleigh. :) There was a line and we figured she would get scared once it was her turn..but we decided to try it anyway. Daddy and O tried to find a warmer spot while we did this. (poor little O) 






I've really got to work on my listening face..I promise I wasn't being rude or even thinking rude thoughts. It was loud and her little voice was so soft! Sweet baby! :)





Sweet girl waited her turn with so much patience..I could hardly stand her cuteness.. 


When it was her turn she didn't get scared at all..she walked right up there and, with a little help, sat right on that sleigh. :) She was so content to sit there..just quietly taking it all in. We didn't stay up there long since there was a line of people behind us waiting to take their picture. But she did ask to get in line again....so we did. After that we had to head back to the warm car. It was super cold and past their bedtime.

While we were walking to the car G told me "that was fun"..geez, I love experiencing new things with her. I am excited to see what O thinks about it all next year. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment