These two are getting so big! G loves that O is able to do more
with her now...their newest activity together is playing blocks at their table. While G builds her biggest and best "house", O chews on the nearest block...and then tosses it on the floor. ;) He's not super good at sitting in a chair yet so I have to push him up really close to the table....ok...I have to pin him in. That way when he does start to fall over I have enough time to catch him, since he is falling in slow motion!
O thought it was pretty funny when her tower fell down
Sweet G thought everyone needed more blocks ;)
There are some really gorgeous (and festive) images on the
Cherish this Day Blog today!! I'd say that it would be worth your time to go check them out and to click on the photos to see more of their work! :) These ladies are seriously inspiring!
No comments:
Post a Comment