Ok..so I actually took these in May and completely forgot about them until now. One day, during their naps, I decided to set up a library in an empty room in our home. (I even included a book nest like O the Owl from Daniel Tiger) ;) They both absolutely love to read so I thought it would be something fun to do that afternoon. When they walked in after their naps you would have thought it was Christmas! I was in character the whole time (as the librarian of course) and G especially thought that was great. She kept calling me Library Mama. ;) I think she was just as excited when she got to be the librarian....even though O wasn't quite as cooperative as she would have liked.
Continue through the blog circle to see what Kelly of Kelly Jacobi Photography has been up to!!











No comments:
Post a Comment