Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Rainy Day Fun

Day 245/365 I remember playing in the puddles in the ditch when I was a kid and I remember having a blast with my brothers while doing it! We may have only done it once but I remember and I have always wanted my kids to do this too! Yesterday we had the perfect opportunity! It had been storming earlier in the day (so much so that Daddy had to work until 10:00pm...power company) but after supper I realized that it hadn't thundered in a while but was still slightly raining. I took the kiddos outside to check it out and it was perfect. I took O's shoes off and both G and O took off for the puddles! They would both laugh and laugh...at nothing...they were just having a blast...and it made me smile..a lot. We played outside for at least an hour before heading in to take baths and get ready for bed. They really seemed to have as much fun as I hoped they would. :) :)









No comments:

Post a Comment