Monday, February 10, 2014

O's First Haircut | February 10 on 10

O got his first haircut on Friday!! This little guy was in pretty bad need of one but we waited until his daddy would be off work to come with us. I have been pretty excited about this big boy haircut for a while but, to be honest, I was a little nervous about it too. Not that his little baby hair would be gone but because O can be a bit dramatic...and squirmy...I've also heard plenty of horror stories, so I could just imagine. I was very pleasantly surprised when we got there though because he did so so good. (whew!) In fact, at one point (when she got the razor out) his hairdresser said "wow..even grown men aren't that still when I do that" WooHoo!! Go O Man!! :) He did get a little squirmy towards the end and he wouldn't smile for a picture (surprise) but all in all he had a fantastic first haircut experience!! 








As SOON as Josh and O got out of the chair, G put Marie Cat and Manny in the chair to get their hair cut too...and she was serious. :) She sounded a little sad when I asked her to pick them up when it was time to go..but no fuss..they got to come with us! ;)

I'm so thankful to have been asked to join a new project with a group of incredibly talented photographers called 10 on 10. We will take 10 images and share them on the 10th of every month!! Click here to keep going through this months 10 on 10 blog circle..up next is Lauren Radley with a birthday surprise! :)

3 comments:

  1. He looks so cute with his new hair cut!! I love seeing pictures of your kids :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet little O! I'm loving that new haircut! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh how good was he for his first hair cut! He looks so surprised in the first image...precious :)

    ReplyDelete