One night, a couple of weeks ago, as we were getting ready for bed...G and I decided that we wanted to try and curl her hair. Because we've never done this before, all we had were the curlers I'd bought for myself years ago. As soon as I was done she ran to get her stool so that she could see what she looked like in the mirror. I love her reaction and I love how big the curlers look on her cute little head. :)
Our after didn't look much different than the before but we had fun. :)
Click here for all of the other Cherish this Day images this week! I truly love this project and the people in it! I hope everyone has a wonderful Friday!!
This is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24
(this is one of mine and my daughter's favorite verses..and the very first one she ever memorized!)
Click here for all of the other Cherish this Day images this week! I truly love this project and the people in it! I hope everyone has a wonderful Friday!!
This is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24
(this is one of mine and my daughter's favorite verses..and the very first one she ever memorized!)



No comments:
Post a Comment