Thursday, February 19, 2015
First Date with Daddy | Cherish this Day Feb20
I was so excited to hear that my husband had planned to take G on their first date on Valentine's Day! I found the perfect dress (on clearance at Old Navy!) and she even got to curl her hair for the first time! Well...we put curlers in her hair for the first time...there really weren't any curls when we got done. No one really cared though...she loved getting some special attention from me while she got ready and from Daddy on her date. While she picked out his tie, she told me that he was her prince... and he sure treated her like a princess. <3 Josh told me, after they got home, that he asked for a table just so he could pull out/push her chair under for her...which made my heart melt! Oh, how I wish I could have been a fly on the wall during their date! (I absolutely loved my little home date with her brothers though!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment