Wednesday, December 10, 2014

First Christmas in Savannah | 10 on 10 December 2014

So far this Christmas season has been a blast! I am in my last month of pregnancy but I certainly didn't want to miss any of the fun that this season brings...so I planned a few things. One of the first things (outside of singing Christmas music nonstop, doing a few Christmas crafts and our daily advent) on my list was to take G to see "the ballerinas" (The Nutcracker) in Savannah! I wish I could have the whole thing on video..but I stink at that...so I have these pictures to help us remember our first Mommy Daughter date! She was SO excited before, during and after the show! There was one part of the ballet that scared her for some reason...but that was a good spot for a potty break anyway. 
She could not stop smiling while we waited for it to start..and she would keep saying things like "This is going to be SO MUCH FUN!!" oh my goodness...such fun memories... :) :) :) I'm pretty sure we will have to make this a Christmas tradition. Plus, I think me and G will have to make it a point to go on more dates...because special time spent with her was just too much fun.





The "blue ballerinas" were her favorite.

We left a little early so that we could meet Daddy and O in time for the Christmas parade that night. As I stopped to take a picture of the theater, I noticed G was twirling away beside me...she literally twirled all the way to the car. I loved every second of it.

We were able to find the perfect spot to watch the parade..not too far from our car and also not far from food! :) Little O kept Daddy's chair warm for him while he went to get some supper. I love how his feet just barely reach the end of the seat.




She really loved the parade. ;)

Continue through the blog circle to see a post from Erica Finnan Photography. Definitely one you won't want to miss!!

No comments:

Post a Comment