Thursday, July 10, 2014

Painting | July 10 on 10

G found some scraps of wood from a recent project her Daddy had done and decided that we should paint it and make it a house. She showed us just how she wanted it done. So...why not?! (when the paint dried, she wanted them screwed and taped one on top of the other.) ;)







Little O couldn't be left out so I fixed him some vanilla yogurt "paint" with blue food coloring. ;)





Head over to Rachel's post to continue through the blog circle!! I always love to see the images she posts of her precious little family!

5 comments:

  1. Katie, you know these just brighten my day!! The colors and the light are perfect too! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors! The one of O watching his sister is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie, these are just perfect! I am in love with this idea (and it's totally up my L's alley!) He's my little "crafter!" The one of O looking on is just too precious! (Also, I was going to say he looked a little left out LOL! ) I love the yogurt idea <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the one of O watching his sister too!! My favorite! So stinking sweet! You are such a good mommy for going along with all the messy fun :) Loved every single one of the images!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much!! Your comments are so sweet! :) <3

    ReplyDelete