Friday, April 4, 2014

Happy First Birthday!! | Cherish this Day

Today is the perfect day for Cherish this Day...today is my little O's first birthday. What an incredible year we've been blessed with!! I've seen his friendship grow with his big sister and I'm starting to see his little personality come out. He's definitely still serious but he can also be silly with the rest of us. I can already see a lot of his Daddy in him too. (I'm not complaining!) ;) I thank the Lord every day for this little guy..for letting us be his parents. I pray that we will be obedient to teach him, with our actions, to trust and serve the Lord. We're looking forward to the year ahead and can't wait to see what God has for us!!
Happy Birthday, little O, we love you more than you can imagine!! :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment