So my mom's birthday is this month and what she asked for was a weekend spent with each grandbaby by themselves. We decided to let G go first...I told her the night before that Grandmoo and Bepaw were coming to pick her up and that she was going to get to go to their house all by herself!! She was so excited...it was pretty much all she could talk about. Before bed that night, as soon as she woke up the next morning, before her nap and (because they gave us most of the day with her on Friday) when she woke up from her nap she would say "I'm ready go see Grandmoo Bepaw." She was more than excited when they finally got to our house! There was lots and lots of dancing.....crazy hyper dancing...and when Uncle Jake came in (which was a surprise) there was more dancing! We went out to eat pizza and then Miss Priss got to load up for her birthday weekend with Moo. :) Here are 10 images from our night together. :)
Don't forget to take the blogs full circle!! Up next is Erica Finnan's post of her newborn little girl! (number 4 and so so precious!!) I know you won't be disappointed...I absolutely love every image she takes!! :)










Katie...these are great!! My favorite is her lounging with her pizza in the window! :) Well, that one, and the one of the three of us when we first got there! <3
ReplyDeleteI love the one of her sitting in the window too!! Seriously, I just love your kids. I love seeing pictures of them! :) They always bring smiles to my faces!
ReplyDeletelove love love...especially the shot through the windscreen and her little bunny feet! :)
ReplyDelete